She Sells Sea Shells
Mother of Pearl is the iridescent substance found inside some shells. Dozens of small paillettes of this stunning natural material are hand cut and strung to create this radiant chandelier. No two pieces are ever identical. The strong iron frame that holds this delicate masterpiece together is finished in a deep oil rubbed bronze, as is its eight-foot chain. Magical and captivating, this fixture adds light, luminescence, and the beauty of the beach to any room it is hung in. Some assembly, and profession installation, is required.
- Material: Natural MOP and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Color/Finish: Bronze
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Dimensions: 30"H x 19.5"Dia.
- Interior Dimensions: Pendant body w/ out hardware: 28"h Top ring: 1"w x 2"h Bottom opening: 5.75"dia Top & Bottom Metal Rings: 3/4" thick Shell strands: 1"w x 2.25"h; 1"sq
- 40W each
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (bulb not included)
- Switch/Wiring: Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Socket Type: (5) E12 Candelabra Base Sockets w/ ORB Metal Sleeve/CFL/LED/Incandescent/Dimmable compatible
- Cord Dimensions: 10' Clear Cord
- Chain Dimensions: 8ft. Chain in Oil Rubbed Bronze Metal
- Canopy/Backplate: 4.75"dia in Oil Rubbed Bronze
Mother of Pearl is the iridescent substance inside of a mollusk shell. These tiles are hand cut. Because these shells are all natural in construction, not one piece is identical.
We ship from Los Angeles, California. Based on your location, you will receive your order between 4-11 days. Please note during the Holidays, transit times may vary based on carrier. For more information, please see our shipping section.