Cascading strands of carved wood beads flow gracefully and abundantly to create the “shade” in this astonishingly lovely chandelier. The antique white beads create a vibrant, effervescent curtain that softly diffuses the light. As the beads are carved from natural wood, the finish and striations on each will vary slightly. The frame and metal accents are iron with a richly contrasting rubbed bronze finish. A unique blend of vintage and modern, this intriguing piece was designed to be easily integrated into a multitude of décor styles. The fixture is suspended from a 5' max. adjustable oil rubbed bronze rod, and professional installation is recommended.
- Material: Antique White Wood Beads and Oil Rubbed Bronze Metal Finish
- Color/Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Dimensions: 20"H x 19.75"Dia.
- Interior Dimensions: Width of Top/Bottom Cap: 10.6"W
- 40W each
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (bulb not included)
- Switch/Wiring: Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Socket Type: (4) E12 Candelabra Base Sockets w/ ORB Sleeves/CFL/LED/Incandescent/Dimmable compatible
- Cord Dimensions: 8' Clear Cord
- Rod Dimensions: 5' max. adjustable oil rubbed bronze rod. Includes (3) 12" rods & (4) 6" rods
- Canopy/Backplate: 4.75"dia in Oil Rubbed Bronze
Natural wood beads, finish will vary per piece. Metal finish may vary.
We ship from Los Angeles, California. Based on your location, you will receive your order between 4-11 days. Please note during the Holidays, transit times may vary based on carrier. For more information, please see our shipping section.