Pacific Beaded Chandelier
10% Off Your First Order When You Sign Up for SMS
Notes from Jamie
Cascading strands of carved wood beads flow gracefully to create the “shade” in this astonishingly lovely chandelier. The tiers of antique white beads are suspended from an iron frame finished in burnished gold, which adds strong lines and contrasts expertly with the softness of the interior beading. As the beads are carved from natural wood, the finish and striations on each will vary slightly. A unique blend of vintage and modern, this intriguing piece was designed to be easily integrated into a multitude of décor styles. The fixture is suspended from a coordinating eight-foot chain in gold, and professional installation is recommended.
- Dimensions: Height (to top of ring): 21.5"H x 20"Dia.
- Interior Dimensions: Pendant body w/ out hardware: 28"h Top ring: 1"w x 2"h Bottom opening: 5.75"dia Top & Bottom Metal Rings: 3/4" thick Shell strands: 1"w x 2.25"h; 1"sq
- Cord Dimensions: 10' Clear Cord
- Chain Dimensions: 8ft. Chain in Gold Metal
- Canopy/Backplate: 4.75"dia. in Gold
- Material: Antique White Wood Beads with Gold Metal Finish
- Color/Finish: White
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 40W each
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (bulb not included)
- Switch/Wiring: Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Socket Type: (6) E12 Candelabra Base Sockets w/ Gold Sleeves/CFL/LED/Incandescent/Dimmable compatible
Natural wood beads, finish will vary per piece. Metal finish may vary.
We ship from Los Angeles, California. Based on your location, you will receive your order between 4-11 days. Please note during the Holidays, transit times may vary based on carrier. For more information, please see our shipping section.