Notes from Jamie
Cascading strands of carved wood beads flow gracefully and abundantly to create the “shade” in this astonishingly lovely chandelier. The antique grey beads are themselves encased in an angular antiqued silver frame whose strong lines provide an expert contrast to the softness of the interior beading. As the beads are carved from natural wood, the finish and striations on each will vary slightly. A unique blend of vintage and modern, this intriguing piece was designed to be easily integrated into a multitude of décor styles. The fixture is suspended from a coordinating eight-foot chain in antique silver metal, and professional installation is recommended.
- Material: Antique Grey Wood Beads and Antique Silver Metal Finish
- Color/Finish: Silver
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Dimensions: Height (to top of ring): 30.75"H x 20"w x 20"D
- Interior Dimensions: Height of Metal Frame: 14"H Height of Beads: 15"H Width of Beads: 11.5"W Length of Rods (4): 13"L
- 40W each
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (bulb not included)
- Switch/Wiring: Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Socket Type: (4) E12 Candelabra Base Sockets w/ Ant.Silver Sleeves/CFL/LED/Incandescent/Dimmable compatible
- Cord Dimensions: 10' Clear Cord
- Chain Dimensions: 8ft. Chain in Antique Silver Metal
- Canopy/Backplate: 4.75"dia. in Antique Silver
Natural wood beads, finish will vary per piece. Metal finish may vary.
We ship from Los Angeles, California. Based on your location, you will receive your order between 4-11 days. Please note during the Holidays, transit times may vary based on carrier. For more information, please see our shipping section.