To the Moon and Back
The perforated patterns on the curved and dimpled base of this table lamp reflect Jaime’s interpretation of the craters, mountains, and seas of the lunar landscape. While the design’s celestial inspirations are subtle, the look is not! The bold and decorative patterns are created one-at-a-time by talented artisans. Each lamp is topped with a linen rolled-edge drum shade in white and an acrylic ball finial; the sockets and 3-way turn knobs are silver. The Lunar lamp is available in your choice of Matte Black or Matte White. No two will be identical.
- Material: Ceramic
- Color/Finish: Matte Black
- Harp and finial included.
- Lamp and lamp shade included.
- Shade Material: White Linen
- Shade Dimensions: 16.5"top dia x 16.5"bottom dia x 11.5"h
- Dimensions: 25.5"H x 16"W x 16"D
- Interior Dimensions: 6"dia. footprint
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (bulb not included)
- Switch/Wiring: 3-Way
- Socket Type: Medium Base (E26) Casted Socket in Silver w/ Silver Turn Knob
- Cord Dimensions: 8ft clear/silver exposed cord
We ship from Los Angeles, California. Based on your location, you will receive your order between 4-11 days. Please note during the Holidays, transit times may vary based on carrier. For more information, please see our shipping section.