• White Glove Delivery is available by request and requires a specific quote for the actual service cost. For in-home, white glove delivery, contact email@example.com after you’ve placed your order to receive a quote.
• Shipping rates for White Glove Delivery items are 25% of the original full price before discounts.
• Freight carriers are responsible for the removal of all packaging material. This includes pallets, boxes, and any other packaging material.
Damages + Claims:
• Items must be inspected at the time of delivery.
• In order for a claim to be made for white glove service, the product must be unpacked and inspected for damages at the time of delivery.
• A signature will be required upon inspection and approval or rejection of product delivery.
• The return of a damaged product is immediately removed by the white glove delivery service.
• After an item has been delivered, the customer is responsible for the 25% return freight fees and restocking fees.
• Jamie Young Co. will arrange the return with the carrier with the customer providing a reasonable pickup window.
• Customer has 60 days to request a return of the item.
• White Glove carriers will package items for return.
Notes + Exceptions:
• We currently do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or other US territories.
• White glove shipments are only available within the Continental United States.
• If any location requiring a ferry or any other non-conventional transportation, additional fees and costs could apply and will need to be quoted in advance.