Perfectly Pattern Plaster
White gesso or plaster is a technique that has been inspired from "Plaster of Paris" from the early 1900's. The Giacometti brothers were the first to use this technique in the art world. The three dimensional chiseled frame in plaster adds a modern touch to this piece.
- Material: Wood, Resin
- Color/Finish: White
- Hanging Mechanism: D-loops, no wire
- Mirror Surface Dimensions: 21"w x 31.5"h
- Mirror Frame Dimensions: 3.5"w
- Beveled Mirror: Yes
- Hangs vertically & horizontally
- Dimensions: 38.5"H x 28"W x 1.5"D
Gesso finish may vary.