Soft and Unrefined
Inspired by a warm, Hawaiian summer breeze, this table lamp will add a relaxed yet elevated atmosphere to your home. The alternating woven pattern adds interest to the body's rounded cone-like shape, with a matching corn rope finial topping a white linen shade. Expertly handcrafted of natural material, the crisscrossed openwork weaving adds texture and fresh style to any setting.
- Material: Rope
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Harp and finial included.
- Lamp and lamp shade included.
- Shade Material: White Linen
- Shade Dimensions: 11.5"T x 19.5"B x 14"H
- Dimensions: 32"H x 19.5"W
- 60W each
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (bulb not included)
- Switch/Wiring: 3-way
- Socket Type: (2) E26 Medium Base Socket - S Socket
- Cord Dimensions: 8' Clear polarized cord
The base of this lamp is hand woven. No two are alike. The inherent variations in tone and texture of natural corn rope are preserved, to create pieces rich in detail and natural beauty. These unique imperfections give our products character and individuality, with each piece having its own personality.
We ship from Los Angeles, California. Based on your location, you will receive your order between 4-11 days. Please note during the Holidays, transit times may vary based on carrier. For more information, please see our shipping section.