Notes from Jamie
Inspired by a warm, Hawaiian summer breeze, this table lamp will add a relaxed yet elevated atmosphere to your home. The lamp's body is a sphere formed by woven corn rope, and it's topped with a cream linen shade and matching corn rope finial. Expertly handcrafted of natural material, the crisscrossed openwork weaving adds texture and fresh style to any setting.
- Dimensions: 24.5"H x 16.5"W
- Shade Dimensions: 13.5"T x 16.5"B x 11.5"H
- Cord Dimensions: 8' Clear polarized cord
- Material: Rope
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Shade Material: Cream Linen
- Harp and finial included.
- Lamp and lamp shade included.
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (bulb not included)
- Switch/Wiring: 3-Way
- Socket Type: (1) E26 Medium Base Socket
The base of this lamp is hand woven. No two are alike. The inherent variations in tone and texture of natural corn rope are preserved, to create pieces rich in detail and natural beauty. These unique imperfections give our products character and individuality, with each piece having its own personality.
We ship from Los Angeles, California. Based on your location, you will receive your order between 4-11 days. Please note during the Holidays, transit times may vary based on carrier. For more information, please see our shipping section.